Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow much fun!

We had a snow day here in NC on Wednesday.  The timing could’ve been better as I had a doctor’s appointment and my doctor is within walking distance of my office.  Luckily, the McHusband was home as well so he went with me and by “went with me,” I mean he drove us into Raleigh and took me to lunch.

But before all that fun, we spent some time playing with the dogs in the backyard before going next door and visiting with the neighbors who were sledding with the kids.

Morgan and Monte in the snow

I know this picture’s out of focus, but I love the crazy look on Monte’s face.

DSC_9490

DSC_9495

DSC_9499

I took a work phone call while we were outside and I can prove it.

DSC_9503

Pretty puppy.  Morgan’s going to be 10 this year.

DSC_9512

DSC_9549

DSC_9577

I may have thrown snow at Monte’s face and the McHusband got photographic proof of that, too.

DSC_9583

DSC_9591

DSC_9613

Checking out what the neighbors are up to.

DSC_9624

They were nice enough to share there saucers and sleds with us.

DSC_9673

Surely the McHusband will go around the fire pit.

DSC_9674

Or not.

DSC_9675

He had better luck on the saucer and looks happy after that ride down the hill.

DSC_9690

Trying the sled again.  The good news is he doesn’t run into the fire pit.

DSC_9699

The bad news is he doesn’t stay on the sled.

DSC_9700DSC_9701

My turn!

DSC_9707DSC_9708DSC_9709DSC_9710

Last picture of the morning.  Ready or not, Monte’s coming for you!

DSC_9718

Hope you guys had as good a Wednesday as we had!

1 comment:

Gma said...

Only in the southern states is the snow as much fun for the "big" kids as it is for the little ones! Thank you Mother Nature!