Thursday, January 29, 2009

Owen and Lyla

Shannon took Owen for some professional pictures at Olan Mills, and she got some really cute pictures.















I love this one with the teddy bear. Actually, I don't think this was a professional picture, just one that Shannon took.



















My mom, a.k.a. G'ma, took some pictures of Lyla playing with the DJ table that the McHusband and I got her for Christmas.




























Is anyone else from my generation thinking back to our toys and wishing we'd had a DJ table?

And here's a picture Bri sent me today of Lyla in her new outfit.



















Two things:
1. Babies in jeans are pretty much the cutest things out there.
2. Bri took this picture with her phone and it's pretty much as good as some I've taken with our digital camera. I think I need either a new phone or a new camera.

Or maybe I just need to take a photography class.

Hey, Jenny? I need some new pictures of Chase to brag about.

No comments: