Monday, September 14, 2009

Movie review

The McHusband and I watched a great movie yesterday: Ghost Town with Ricky Gervais, Greg Kinnear, and Tea Leoni. It didn't make a huge splash in the theaters, but I do think I remember reading good things about it when it first came out. I'm so glad I gave it a chance because it's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

You probably have no idea what movie I'm talking about, do you? Here's a trailer:


And if you want to see more of the scene with the Great Dane, go here.

It's worth seeing the movie just for the time Ricky Gervais's character, Dr. Bertram Pincus, spends in the hospital. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. In fact, the McHusband had missed that part at the beginning of the movie so I restarted it and played it for him, and he was laughing as hard as I was.

If you want to laugh and be entertained, watch this movie. I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.

1 comment:

McMom said...

Looks good but not on Red Box right now.... hmmmm Thanks - McMom