Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sick

The McHusband is sick with a man-cold (yes, that's different from a woman-cold). He's been coughing and clearing his throat A LOT, especially at inconvenient times like four in the morning (Sunday night) and midnight (Monday night).

I don't know when he was clearing his throat last night because he spent the whole night in the guest room. He didn't go to the guest room until the aforementioned times the other two nights and it sucked for both of us to be disturbed and awake so he headed to the guest room at bedtime last night.

It was strange for him to go to another bed before we'd even officially GONE to bed, but it was worth it. I got to sleep and he didn't feel guilty about waking me up. Right, McHusband? Win-win, right?

I don't think I've ever shared my guest room. Well, it's certainly looked better than it does right now...

From the door:


Pillows, pillows everywhere.


The McHusband's arsenal of drugs.


{Sigh} I don't think they're strong enough.

Or maybe it's not JUST the McHusband who needs to be taking all the makes-you-sleepy medicine.

No comments: