Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday from Florida!

I made it to Florida!  Wish I could say the same thing for Jenny…

ArcSoft_Image3

{I took this picture with my webcam.  Let’s pretend that’s why I’m looking so fabulous.}

Jenny’s flight was delayed so instead of me hanging at the airport for one hour waiting for her and two friends from MI to arrive, I’m ending up waiting for a little over two hours.  Of course my flight actually got in early cuz that’s just how these things work.

But it actually hasn’t been too bad.  I got robbed bought some pretzels and a diet Sprite right as the little store was closing, picked up my suitcase from baggage claim, and took advantage of the airport’s free wi-fi to watch a couple shows and check in with the blogosphere.  Snacks, TV, computer?  I’m right at home!

No comments: