Monday, April 30, 2012

Time flies

Where does the weekend go?  How in the world can it be Monday again already?

Our weekend was a good mix of the usual.  I saw The Lucky One with Heather and Leigh on Friday; went to the Y, baked and had dinner at Chelle and Jeremy’s with Heather, Bruce, and their girls on Saturday; then did some chores, grocery-shopped, went to spinning, and got my Betty Crocker on on Sunday.

I’ll finish up my Florida posts this week.

IMG_3325

Tell you about what I cooked for my birthday dinner.

DSC_0274

As well as what I made earlier that day with just a couple of the very ripe bananas that were waiting for me when I got home from Florida.

DSC_0254

And show you how I gave Miss Betty a run for her money on Sunday by making an egg casserole, granola bars, AND chicken stroganoff in the crockpot.

DSC_0364

While I was in the kitchen on Sunday, the McHusband was channeling Bob Vila by finishing up his shed project where he added two floodlights to the outside.

DSC_0371

Tucker helped so much he wore himself out.

DSC_0357

So it looks like you should only visit McMania this week on a full stomach because I’ve got some recipe recaps to share with you.

What’re the chances of this week going by at HALF the pace by which the weekend flew?  Yeah, that’s what I thought.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm thinking I am going to want that granola bar recipe!!! Can't wait to hear about the birthday dinner either!

McMom said...

Bring on the chicken stroganoff in the crockpot! Might be travel food! McMom