Friday, May 11, 2012

Friiiiiiiiii-day!

Am I the only one who can’t believe we’re well into May already?  And time shows no sign of slowing down.

What’s on tap for your weekend?  I’m going to the Zac Brown Band concert tonight and I can’t wait!  It’s at the big amphitheater so I’m excited about sitting on the lawn listening to some fun music.

Tomorrow’s all about celebrating.  I’ve got a baby shower in the afternoon and a birthday dinner that night.  I’m making a layer cake for the birthday boy so wish me luck getting all the layers lined up.  The middle isn’t exactly traditional…

Sunday’ll be some of the usual cleaning, but I also need to work on some of the decorations for Kim’s baby shower, which is next weekend here at my house.  I’ve got some ideas in mind, let’s hope they translate to real life and look good doing so.

TGIF!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

McMom said...

Hope Ryan makes it back in time to go too.....they are so FUN!