Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Something to look forward to

I had my birthday dinner with the girls tonight (Thank you, ladies, you are the best!) so I got home late, which means I don’t have much time for a good blog post.  So I’m basically going to send you away to be entertained.

As some of you may know, I’m a bit of a TV junkie.  Basically, the DVR was made for me and much like the McHusband couldn’t live without his internet, I couldn’t live without my cable.  So I was excited to read about some new shows in the pipeline and thought I’d share because I know I’m not the only one in my circle who likes to watch TV.

There are 13 shows described here; I’d say I’m definitely interested in 10 of them.  My DVR’s going to be busting at the seams next season.  Thank goodness I also have  the Primetime On Demand channel because the DVR can’t quite keep up with my second job as a couch potato TV watching.

And speaking of TV…  I have the Biggest Loser finale on right now so I’m going to tune into the last few minutes to find out who the winner is.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: