Thursday, January 10, 2013

Definitely not a treat. But still tasty.

Sorry, guys, I don’t have a real post for you today.  I had my HOA meeting last night and that ran a touch long, then I chopped veggies and chicken and assembled a couple salads for today’s and tomorrow’s lunches.  So there just wasn’t time (or energy) for recapping Christmas or Chelle’s birthday.

0109132137c

That’s spinach, cucumber, mushrooms (That’s right, they aren’t just for pizza.), carrots, radish sticks (first time adding those), a serving of crumbled feta, and finally about 3 oz of grilled chicken.  I rarely order salads in restaurants, but I make a mean one and every time I eat it, I think, “Wow this is good!”

I’m not too adventurous with my salads.  I don’t put beans or nuts or fruit in them.  I want the meat to be chicken.  And I want my veggies to be raw, not cooked.

Good thing I’m making my own salads since I’m so darn picky.

No comments: