Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Then and now

(No, this isn't another post about my weight and long-lost collarbones.)

I took a few other flower pictures while I was outside with the camera and my "weeds."

Here's the practically indescribable Leaning Tower of Flowers in May:


And here it is now:


Here's one of my urn and a phlox to the right in May:


And here are my urns and a couple of phlox now:


This one with the butterfly's for the McMom.


That's all for now. I could say I don't want to bore you with more then and now pictures, but that wouldn't be true. I've been slack and haven't taken updated pictures, but I'll get to it.

Soon, Mom, I promise. But just think: You'll see everything for yourself in a couple days so I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. :)

2 comments:

Susan M. said...

Not real sure how you managed to acquire the green thumb but whatever you're doing, keep up the good work! Pretty, pretty!

McMom said...

Awww.... thanks for the butterfly! Love, McMom