Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Funny

The McHusband sent this to me this morning. Poor Piglet.













I'm running the Turkey Trot 5k tomorrow morning with some friends. It starts at 10:00, which is actually pretty late for stuff like this. A lot of times they start at 8 or 9:00 and with getting there in time, it just ends up being too early a morning for me most of the time. Who wants to get up at a weekday time on a Saturday? Definitely not me.

I've got the 5k and the McHusband's going to the track in the afternoon. You know what that means? I get to take a nap!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Where has the year gone?! I've started my Christmas shopping, but I still have lots left to do. I have a list of ideas, though, and that's often the hardest part so now I just have to GET OUT THERE and shop.

TGIF! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: