Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A lucky Friday the 13th

My friend Bronwyn, who I visited this past Easter, had her baby on Friday. Talk about changing your luck!

Meet Braeden:













He's a tiny little thing. He weighed 5 lbs, 13 oz at birth and was 19 inches long. He came a couple weeks early, but his timing was perfect. Bronwyn and Mike finished a baby class the Friday before and got Gavin's big boy room finished the weekend before.

















I talked to Bronwyn around 4:00 on Friday, and Braeden was born just a couple hours later at 5:52. She'd had her epidural and if she hadn't told me she was in the hospital IN ACTIVE LABOR, I never would've known.












Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy and see big brother Gavin!

2 comments:

McMom said...

Congrats to Bronwyn and Mike and Gavin too! He looks oh sooooo tiny -- how quickly they fill up those car seats!! McMom

Gma said...

What a beautiful little blessing!