Sunday, November 1, 2009

My man

No, this isn't a post about my wonderful McHusband.

It's about a new man in my life.

Meet NoNeck McLumperson.











He even has faithful companions.













During trick-or-treating, I saw a couple of older boys (they were around 10 or so) heading down the driveway, then they changed their minds and walked back toward the street, but I think a parent convinced them to go all the way to the front porch. I finally opened the door before they could chicken out again and said, "Did I scare you?" (referring to my decorations) and they said, pointing to NoNeck, "No, but he did."

















I've noticed that in the past, too. It's the older kids who are scared of "my man" because they think he's going to come alive and frighten them.

Thanks, NoNeck. You did a good job last night. But quit bummin' around my front porch, it's time for you to move on.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Handsome devil. I might keep him on hand and hire as your security guard when you're out of town!