Monday, November 16, 2009

Put a sock on it

Morgan has what seems to be a stubbed toe. It doesn't bother her too much except when Tucker steps on her foot, which, come to think of it, actually happens pretty frequently. Anyway, she's been licking it lately and it's driving me crazy so I decided to take matters into my own hands.













I put one of my old socks on her foot and it's held in place by a ponytail holder. Don't worry, the ponytail holder isn't very tight; the sock barely stays up.













I wondered how she would walk with her new accessory, and I pretty much had it pictured just right.


She had to be convinced to take any steps at all.


Poor pitiful puppy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad! We did that to Bella once for something similar and she had to be carried everywhere. Perhaps she is a little spoiled. Get well soon, Morgan!
~Gina

McMom said...

Awwww ---- somehow that sock on a dog's paw looks VERY familiar to me. Do you suppose what hurt it in the first place was Tucker "stepping" on it? Poor baby..hope it is all better soon.
McMom

Gma said...

She looks sooooo pitiful! Get well soon Morgie!