Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Part I: Braeden

The McHusband and I went to visit my family in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving. Since we were headed north, I wanted to take a little detour through VA and visit Bronwyn, who had her baby a couple weeks ago.

















He was a little handsy, especially considering it was our first meeting, but he's so cute that I forgive him.

















You gotta love the sleep of the innocent.

















The proud new mom.

















I wish we could've stayed longer than the hour or so we were there, but we had 6 1/2 more hours in the car to look forward to. Bronwyn, thanks for letting us pop in. Can't wait to see you guys again!

1 comment:

Gma said...

Congrats on your handsome little addition to the family - EyYiYi... two boys!