Monday, March 12, 2012

An apology

I think I probably need to apologize in advance for a blog-light week.  Here it is, 10:30 Sunday night and I’m two sentences into my five posts for the week. 

Of course, there’s the Y after work each night.  Then I have to make some treats tomorrow night for an HOA meeting on Tuesday; Wednesday’s my late night (because spinning isn’t until 6:30) and also the evening my fingers are tied up moving popcorn into my mouth.  I’ll do some grocery shopping on Thursday on my way home from the Y so I’m ready to be in party-prep mode as soon as I get up Friday morning.

But enough about the future, let’s talk about the past.  I had a good weekend, how was yours?

I chilled at home Friday night.  Saturday was a workout then shopping with my friend and neighbor, Tawnya.  Her husband told her she needed to shop for new clothes so I went along to help her spend her money.  The McHusband had a boys’ night downtown on Saturday:dinner at Draft then drinks at Hibernian.

Sunday was my day to get my chores done, go to spinning, and make dinner.  Guess what I made for the first time?  Biscuits from scratch!  And they were pretty good.  I mean, they were healthy biscuits made with Greek yogurt so they weren’t the best biscuits I’d ever eaten, but neither the McHusband nor I were complaining.

Five paragraphs and no picture?  I can’t have that.  Not that this photo has anything to do with anything, but I might as well help you start your week on the right foot with a couple cute faces.

IMG_1510

I will try really hard to have a worthwhile post each day.  But if I don’t quite reach that goal, I hope you’ll forgive me.

Have a fantastic fun-day Monday!

1 comment:

McMom said...

That is one stairway FULLof canine! Love 'em, McMom