Friday, March 16, 2012

Recipe Recap: San Francisco Chops

Well, I guess I didn’t do too bad with the posting this week.  I couldn’t drop the ball on the last day so I’m giving you a dinner idea if you live somewhere that’s not going to have perfect-for-grilling weather this weekend.

Instead of minding some meat, let your crockpot do the heavy lifting.

DSC_0745

The McHusband and I thoroughly enjoyed these pork chops.  The flavor was awesome and they were so tender, literally just falling apart.

DSC_0748

I served the meat over some orzo and next to peas.  It doesn’t look like a lot of food, but it was was a filling meal.

DSC_0751

The McHusband ate this for a day or two as leftovers and he said it was quite tasty then as well.

DSC_0752

If you’re looking for something yummy that SEEMS like you worked really hard on it, this is your meal.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I have today off (from the office; I’ll be working twice at hard at home) for party prep, which will continue through at least 4:00 on Saturday, then our St. Patrick’s Day party that night, then Sunday’ll be party recovery.  I can’t wait!  And of course you know I’ll be blogging about all the sordid details.

{Recipe here}

No comments: