Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fat face app

I mentioned in the game night post that Jeremy showed us a fun app that we all found very entertaining.  The McHusband and I don’t have smart phones, but that Saturday night, I’d never wanted one more.

Jeremy had to take someone’s picture.

DSC_0991

Then get the app to do its thing.

DSC_0986

The result?  Hilarious!

DSC_0993

Jeremy did Shawn, too.

DSC_1001

DSC_1007

DSC_1003

I think he tried to do me, but I couldn’t keep a straight face for the picture.  Its probably for the best; I would’ve been traumatized by my fat-faced future self.  I’ve already got chubby-cheeked pictures from the past, I don’t need what-if pictures for the future messing with my head, too.

If memory serves me correctly, this app cost a buck or two, but I’d say it was worth 10 times that in entertainment value.  However, it might cost you a hundred times that in therapy.  Just sayin’…

Come back tomorrow to see how to get a fat face the old-fashioned way (and my preferred method): dessert!

No comments: