Monday, March 26, 2012

SPD 2012: Settin’ the mood

I didn’t do a very good job of getting décor pictures from the party.  I was just too busy right up to the last minute to stop for even two minutes to take pictures.  The next day, however, I made sure to go outside in my pajamas and snap a few shots of my shamrock tree.

DSC_1455

DSC_1451

The night before, we had a spotlight shining on the tree.  Just in case the bar being set up in the dining room window wasn’t enough to let people know they were in the right place.

DSC_1468

Like with the candy canes at Christmas, I turned a holiday symbol into wallpaper.

DSC_1466

Dessert was set up on the buffet.

IMG_3180

IMG_3181

I picked up those two shamrock plants at Trader Joe’s.  I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them.  I need to do some research and see if I should plant them or keep them in pots or trash ‘em.

DSC_1461

All right, it’s Sunday night at 10:45 and it’s been a very busy weekend so I’m going to wrap this post up.  I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday and Sunday and you’re ready to take on another week.  Not it matters if you are or aren’t – Monday’s here to stay.  Until Tuesday anyway.

No comments: