Friday, March 23, 2012

SPD 2012: Party People

This post is going to be my version of a Facebook photo album minus the tagging; I’m just going to put people’s names over the pictures.  If you weren’t at the party or don’t know these people, this post may not be of much interest to you.

We had both cameras out at the party.  The Nikon’s battery was dead so I used our Canon for the first part of the party and mostly just wandered through the crowd snapping pictures of our guests.

Kendal and Chelle

IMG_3186

Steve

IMG_3187

Carrie, Anne, and Alicia

IMG_3188

Get ready for some self-portraits.

Eric and me

IMG_3191

Jovyn and me

IMG_3192

Vanessa and me

IMG_3193

Terry and Joyvn

IMG_3194

Bruce.  Yes, he’s wearing a kilt.

IMG_3199

Jennifer and Mark

IMG_3203

Shawn and Vanessa

IMG_3205

Some guys from the ‘hood: Slavic, Dave, and Paul.  And me.

DSC_1204

Heather, most of a lamp, and about a third of a McHusband.

DSC_1202

Leigh and me

DSC_1210

Vickie and me

DSC_1196

Party antics, food, and some decorations coming soon!

Hope you guys have a good weekend.  I have a busy one ahead of me: a concert with the McHusband tonight; the Y, baking cupcakes, chores, and Greg’s 30th birthday party tomorrow; then skydiving (Well, taking pictures of the McHusband and friends arriving safely on the ground after jumping out of a perfectly good airplane) on Sunday.

TGIF!

No comments: