Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF!

Oh man, is it finally Friday?  Thank goodness!  It has been a long week for me so I’m ecstatic to have the weekend thisclose.

As usual, I’m about out of steam by Thursday night so I’m going to take the easy way out and leave you with a picture and some good news about almonds.  Remember how I said I wished I could eat more of them?  Turns out I can!  It may not be many more, but I’ll take what I can get.

I saw this on Zazzle and figured I wouldn’t be alone in my appreciation of the definition.

Wanna know something?  I’ve got bourbon-pecan-white chocolate chip blondies in the oven as I type this.  No wonder I’ve had a hard time getting rid of those tiny pesky creatures who’ve take up residency in my closet, mostly near the lower rack where I hang my pants.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: