Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jerk cats

I don’t have a real post for you today, but if you have a few minutes, you should check out this video of cats stealing dogs’ beds.  My cats will do the same thing and the dogs just stand there, sometimes barking in protest, but then they give up and let the cats have the bed.

DSC_0791

Man do I miss that sweet boy.  Don’t know if it’s the pregnancy hormones or what, but it’s amazing how emotional I’m getting over one picture.  I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since we lost Tucker.

But let’s end the post on a slightly more upbeat note.  Our animals have been known to share a bed as Morgan and Tori are demonstrating below.  It’s amazing how some sunshine on a cool day can bring them together.

DSC_2549

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

McMom said...

I don't see that Tucker tribute post happening...McMom