Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another lighting update

The McHusband installed our undercabinet lighting this weekend. And I don't mean "mounted and plugged in." I wanted undercabinet lighting but not if it meant I had to have cords all over the place.

Like in the pantry, the McHusband went above and beyond with the light switch. You just press this one to have the lights slowly turn on and do the same to have them fade off. There's an adjuster, too, so you can make them brighter or darker than where they're at when they come on.

In the video below, I turn the lights on then make them a little brighter, then a little dimmer, then I turn them off with one quick touch.

I can't wait to see how it looks once we have the backsplash up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a McHusband of the Year contest? Sounds to me you've got a candidate!!