Saturday, February 28, 2009

My newest dust magnet

I have a problem with the table - it's not big enough for everything I want to put on it, but it's pretty much just the right size for the space. Guess I'm just going to have to compromise on my plans and do my best.

Here's how it looks now and how it'll probably stay looking until I come across other stuff that just seems like a perfect addition.






































I played around with putting a plant on top. I really like that idea so I may have to look for something smallish but slow-growing and light-loving since it'll be right in front of a window.














I love with a capital L-O-V-E that I now have a little lamp in that space. Anyone who's been over at night knows that our foyer is a dark and scary place even with the foyer light on so it's great to now have some extra light. I actually have Jeremy to thank for the ability to illuminate the space because he put the outlet in. Thanks, Jeremy!



















I need to find a new home for that mirror, and I think I want to hang my big M over the pictures. But then that leaves a lot of blank space up above. I'm not sure if the emptiness looks bad to me just because I'm used to having the mirror up or if it really does require that something be hung up there.

I wonder if Michelle Obama is having these kind of issues in the White House?

No comments: