Monday, February 16, 2009

Babies' first Valentine's Days

I think my blog would win the award of Most V-Day posts. Sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. This should be the last one.

I couldn't resist getting something for each of the babies and since I've tried to be really good about not getting them clothes (because they all have MORE than enough), I decided I could give in this one time.

Here's Lyla's summer outfit:



















A close-up of the onesie:














And Chase's new outfit. (I don't know if he'll like it, but I heard Kevin did.)



















Here's what I got Owen. I can't wait to see him in his jeans.



















Just so I don't have to do yet ANOTHER Valetine post, I'm gonna include a picture of the roses the McHusband got for me.



















Okay, that's it, no more V-Day posts. Until next year anyway.

No comments: