Monday, February 2, 2009

Chase

Chase spent a long weekend with Grammie and Pap... Grammie and Papp... The McInlaws. Sorry, I don't know how to write Pa-paw (the "a" in Pa sounds like the "a" in apple). Kevin and Jenny spent some adult-only time with some friends at a cabin so Chase headed to Charlotte for some quality time with the grandparents.

The McMom was on a mission to get me some pictures for the blog and she sent some really good ones. That Chase, he's a cutie!

"I love my horsey that Uncle McHusband and Aunt McWife got for me."














"Whatchu lookin' at? I'm just doing my tummy time."














"Uh, Grammie, this seat's a little tight in, um, certain areas, if you know what I mean."














"I know I look sweet and innocent, but I'm workin' on a surprise for you."



















And, finally, Jenny sent a picture of a smiling Chase.














Watch out, Jenny, I think you might have a heartbreaker on your hands!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Miss Lyla is so jealous that he's getting more hair than her!

Wonder who enjoyed the weekend the most - Grammie or Jenny and Kevin? (My bet is on Grammie!)