Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Paying to celebrate

I don’t have a real post for you today.  I didn’t get home until 8:15 last night after a haircut and the Y then I had some birthday treats to make.  We girls are getting together for dinner tonight to celebrate Heather and Vanessa’s birthday in one fell swoop.

{Let’s go back in time to Tuesday night when I’m actually writing this post…}

Because I’m going out for dinner instead of to my usual Wednesday spin class, my plan is to get up and go for a 3.5-mile or so run in the morning.  Vickie and I did a cyber-pinkie-swear that we were both going to get up to jog to offset our dinner and desserts.  Yes, that’s desserts with an “s.”  Two birthday girls equals two birthday treats.

So my clothes are set out, my iPod’s charging, and my alarm is set.

Alarm

Hopefully by the time you’re reading this, I will have knocked out my run and will be feeling like I could get up at dark o’clock more often. 

Not that I will.  But feeling like I could would be good.

No comments: