Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday

Sorry I don’t have a “real” post for you today.  Tuesday night was a bit hectic.  I didn’t get home until 8:00, then I had to make a treat for the HOA meeting tonight.  While that was baking, the McHusband and I walked the dogs.  Back to the house to take the brownies out, assemble a salad for today’s lunch, then finally upstairs to figure out today’s outfit and get in the shower.  At 9:30.  Out of the shower, pack my gym bag, downstairs for an apple and peanut butter and this post, then back up to dry my hair and get ready for bed.

Is it Saturday yet?

The McHusband and I have been catching up on the So You Think You Can Dance? auditions.  We were quite impressed with this guy and his talent (and how strong his core must be to be able to control the wheel like he does) so I thought I’d share.

He didn’t end up making it to Vegas, but I’m glad the judges gave him a shot.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: