Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday the first

It’s June.  JUNE.  You’re welcome for that little newsflash.  At the rate 2012 is going, I’m going to be complaining that the holidays are looming in no time.

Anyway, back to the present.  I know I still need to do the rest of Kim’s shower, but I think I’m going to keep today’s post short and give you just a glimpse of what we’ve been up to this week.

The McHusband and I have been in MI visiting Kevin, Jenny, and the kids.  (Note to the internet creeps: We’re due back today and we left the guard dogs at home so don’t even think about stealin’ our stuff.)  We had a wonderful visit.

There was some drivin’:

IMG_3370

Some drinkin’:

IMG_3386

Some grillin’ and chillin’:

IMG_3482

IMG_3469

The McHusband and I even made a side trip to Dansville where we visited with Papa and Grandma Grace.

IMG_3610

We ventured into downtown Detroit on, Thursday, our last full day in MI and lived to blog about it!

0531121144

I’ll bombard you guys with MI posts next week.  For now, enjoy your weekends!

No comments: