Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Recipe Recap: Strawberry Lemonade Muffins

I’m not feeling very bloggy this week.  Luckily, I’m still feeling bake-y.

I had strawberries that I needed to freeze or use.  I did the former with one container and decided to bake most of the other container into some muffins, the recipe for which I came across randomly Tuesday morning.

I didn’t even get out one of the real cameras for these, just snapped one quick pic with my phone.

0619122040

The diced strawberries and Greek yogurt make these incredibly moist and dense, more like poundcake than muffins.  Neither the lemon nor the strawberry flavor is super strong, but they work together very well.  The McHusband liked the texture but said he could’ve stood for them to be a little sweeter.  Guess I’ve trained those taste buds of his well.

{Recipe here}

No comments: