Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brrrrrr!

It is CHILLY today!














This is our upstairs t-stat one morning earlier this week, but I think it probably read about the same this morning. We have yet to turn the heat on, although we have used the fireplace a few times. The 76 is what we keep the a/c set to during the day, and the 61 is the actual temperature.

Cold temps mean it's time to break out the outerwear. I really didn't like hanging coats and jackets in the laundry room because everything was too long to hang free and would basically sit on the countertop we installed next to the dryer.

So last night the McHusband and I picked up a set of hooks.


















During the installation last night, we were holding the hook-thing up against the wall, and I adjusted one end of it pretty drastically to straighten it out. The McHusband said, "That's crooked as hell." I said, "No, it's not," so he grabbed the level to show me just how crooked the hook-thing was.

The bubble was dead-on in the middle.














The McHusband's pretty lucky to have a helper as good as me.

1 comment:

Gma said...

And here all these years we thought your "bubble might be a tad off plumb". Guess you should us uh!