Monday, October 5, 2009

Chase's Birthday Weekend Part II

I know, I know, I promised this post last week, but life got in the way. Better late than never, right?

Chase's Aunt Laura got him a spiffy winter hat and some baby Chucks.




He got stuff to bang on and talk on...




And to ride on!


It wouldn't be a one-year-old's birthday without some assembling.

First, we read the instructions (before throwing them aside, never to be referenced again).


Then both grandpas get in there.


Finally, Chase comes in about halfway through for quality control, giving the steering wheel a few turns for good measure.


Time for the other set of wheels. How many McMen does it take to put one of these things together anyway?


"Thanks, Uncle McHusband and Aunt Stephie. I love my new car."


Guess what he loved almost as much as the new car? The box it came in, of course.




Guess what the McHusband loved? The leftover goody bag with its candy and light-up squiggly ball.


Coming soon (no, really, I promise!) - video of Chase in his new car.

No comments: