Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls' Night

We girls went to PF Chang's for dinner Friday night. I really appreciate everyone agreeing to go there since I was the one who suggested it, and I was DYING to eat the Sichuan from the Sea (with shrimp). See, I'd had it about a month ago when we went to PF Chang's for a coworker's birthday, and I just loved it and have been craving it ever since. It also happens to be one of the healthier (not healthy, but healthi-ER) options so I didn't feel too bad about clearing my plate.

I checked out the drink menu, but I just wasn't feeling any of the restaurant's special drinks so I asked for a margarita. I got a Bamboo-rita. {Sorry it's a little fuzzy, I didn't realize the camera was focusing on Chelle in the background.}

















Vanessa decided my Bamboo-rita sounded good and Jennifer, who told the waiter she liked her drinks fruity without any chunks, went with the waiter's suggestion and ordered a Poolside.

















The whole gang: Jennifer, Vanessa, Maret, Chelle, Vickie, and me.













I had a great time and hopefully we'll all get together again soon for a boys-not-allowed night out.

1 comment:

Gma said...

The guy behind you cracks me up! His smile is as big as each of yours!