Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally, the wedding!

We had to take a winding road uphill to get to the meadow where the ceremony took place. The McHusband had a lot of fun navigating the hairpin turns.

There ceremony started at 5:00 with the sun shining bright and a light breeze blowing. Rick and Sabrina couldn't have planned a more perfect day for their wedding.

Where the ceremony took place:













A look through one of the flower arrangements to where the bridal party was waiting to walk down "the aisle."



























Here comes the bride...













Wasn't her dress gorgeous?













Like I said, a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day.

















Now it's time to PAHHHH-TAY!

A look inside from the balcony at The Venue where the reception was.































Oh yeah, I can't forget us. Here we are on the balcony. {Thanks, Bri, for letting me borrow your dress and shrug.}













And here's our assigned table right next to the bar and the buffet line. Talk about great seats!













Rick and Sabrina danced their way into the reception and over to the dance floor for their first dance as well as the parent dances.











Soon it was time to cut the cake.











I think I'm just going to let the rest of the pictures speak for themselves.









































What do you think: Are we having a good time or what?

























I can't leave out the half-naked guy.













I'm not exactly sure of - or maybe I just don't remember - the reasoning behind this pose.













You guys have heard of the rapping granny, right? Well, we saw her sister, the dancing granny. I'd like to say, "I hope I can move like that when I'm her age" but who am I kidding? I can't move like that now!

The end!

3 comments:

McMom said...

Looks like a good time was had by all....McMom

Gma said...

Great weather. Check.
Beautiful Setting. Check.
Awesome Dress. Check.
Friends and Family. Check.
Sounds to me like they had the perfect wedding!

Anonymous said...

Where was that venue?
XoXo
Amy